• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Apocalypse

stan786

Sooo what your really saying is that you want VT to go to the sec So they can get worked on a weekly basis and then be sitting at home during bowl season???

Lol jk.... I'm just bitter that vt beat ut this year

haha, Yeah but to tell you the truth being a huge VT fan and alum I will take our 5, 10 win seasons in a row and throw it out the window to go to the SEC. My Grandfather played at Tenn so i grew up a big Vols football fan and I really think the UT vs VT games would eventually be a huge rivalry. Problem is our AD , Jim Weaver says hes happy in the ACC and thats fine, But if the SEC comes calling he wont turn it down or he will get a lot of poo for it.

Wvu will never leave the Big East as long as the teams already in there, stay. And I dont think adding Texas A&M to the SEC helps the SEC out that much, they're pretty mediocre in football as of late. It would be nice to see VT in the SEC but enless they're guaranteed some huge cash, I doubt it happens.

WVU would imo. More money and stability in the SEC. Big East is ran by the Basketball schools and its getting to the point that they cant grow because of them.

haha, Yeah but to tell you the truth being a huge VT fan and alum I will take our 5, 10 win seasons in a row and throw it out the window to go to the SEC. My Grandfather played at Tenn so i grew up a big Vols football fan and I really think the UT vs VT games would eventually be a huge rivalry. Problem is our AD , Jim Weaver says hes happy in the ACC and thats fine, But if the SEC comes calling he wont turn it down or he will get a lot of poo for it.

yeaaa I'm with you on the ut / vt rivialry that could be a good one and I'd be able to actually attend a ut away game.

Archived