• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke Robinson..

scpanther22

Since the Panthers did not attempt to resign Keydrick Vincent, it is good to see Robinson get a chance. If he can step into that spot, it could possibly be a big boost to our O line. Our right side would be massive. It should make an already potent running game, just that much more of a threat. With the change at QB, and a top flight running game, our passing game can finally be something more than the joke it has been.

Since the Panthers did not attempt to resign Keydrick Vincent, it is good to see Robinson get a chance. If he can step into that spot, it could possibly be a big boost to our O line. Our right side would be massive. It should make an already potent running game, just that much more of a threat. With the change at QB, and a top flight running game, our passing game can finally be something more than the joke it has been.

Good to read that his pass blocking was not as much of a liability as reported. Otah and Robinson manning the right side of the OL will be a nightmare for opposing defenses. Our passing game should benefit as well.

Dave Magazu is a godamn wizard. I was worried when we traded away all our depth in 2008 (who are all starting for other teams now). And I was worried when Otah and Gross went down last year but next thing you know the O-line plays even better. Now we got a class of young guys ready to step up. Its simply amazing.

Dave Magazu is a godamn wizard. I was worried when we traded away all our depth in 2008 (who are all starting for other teams now). And I was worried when Otah and Gross went down last year but next thing you know the O-line plays even better. Now we got a class of young guys ready to step up. Its simply amazing.

Only thing that needs improvment is pass protection..IMO

Archived