• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 1 of the "Quit Smoking Marijuana Challenge"!

The Saltman

i've gotten used to having to quit at times. i recall you saying in another thread you smoke joints. too bad or you could do what i do.

i use a glass bowl a lot. i know when i'll have to take a break. leading into actually quitting i make sure i don't have anything to smoke, and i clean the bowl. then smoke the resin a little here and there to get me past cravings.

Wow, I found I fall asleep lots easier when I dont indulge. I ran out on a Monday a few weeks back and didnt push the issue to get more. Fell right asleep and woke up easier in the AM, and by Wednesday I felt great all day long. Then, of course, the good came back around, as it does every 3 weeks, and I almost fell back into teh routine. Well, I did till I ran out again, then I cleaned up again and feel good still. Im tryin to be a weekend only smoker, but it takes some will power. Tried to hide it from myself, but its funny how I always remembered where it was. Cant remember sh_t else, but I know where my scirb is...

Day 1 is always tough, Saltman. It'll be alot easier day after tomorrow...Be strong, man...

Archived