• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mortal Kombat

Acewalker

After this year's E3, I can easily say Mortal Kombat is one of the games I'm looking forward to the most. They're bringing back some old school themes to the game, getting rid of that retarded 3d fighting plain, more M rated content, and more serious and gruesome overall.

I suggest you watch this stage demo, the x ray feature looks pretty sweet too.

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6266626/

• 9 months later...

It looks good, but I mean just like every MK game I've played, I get bored after 2-3 weeks.

It kind of looks like Marvel vs Capcom with the combos with 2 players and stuff. Graphics look upgraded and I like how they kinda went back to the originals, but it just to me is cool, but little replay value. Back when these games first came out it was constant replay because it was similar to the "arcade" style games that people played daily.

I hate the graphics personally.

I don't know why fighting games keep going for this action figure look. What happened to Dead or Alive? If the women are going to be naked, at least make their bodies more fluid.

Seems Soul Calibur and DoA are the only fighting games that have realistic women.

Archived