• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cellphone plan questions

g5jamz

What's wrong with them? I've been with Sprint for 10-15 years and they've been good for me. I believe they have the lowest priced plans.

Although I have been contemplating a change to Verizon since I have a Palm Pre and they include the mobile hotspot app for free. Sprint won't even let you have it, even for an extra fee. I have managed to get it anyway and they haven't said anything to me about it yet (I'm sure my data usage has shot through the roof). If they do say anything about it, I'm definitely switching to Verizon when my contract expires.

T-Mobile is cheapest. I'm with them right now and I have completely unlimited everything for 79 bucks a month.

We were with sprint for around 10 years. The last year, we had nothing but problems. Our bill was always wrong, adding stuff without our consent, charging for a line we didn't even have. It was a nightmare.

Apparently, we weren't the only one's with billing problems. We know several people who dropped them because of billing.

We're with T-Mobile, and have 4 lines. We have the fave 5 thing, unlimited text, unlimited web on two lines, free nights and weekends, 1800 shared minutes. Our bill runs around $160/month. We don't even really need that many minutes, but my daughter changes friends so fast, she can't keep her faves updated.

T Mobile is finally getting some decent phones. The Vibrant comes out the 21st, followed by an HTC with a slide out keyboard in Sept. I can upgrade now, but I'm trying to hold out until the HTC is released. I'm kinda leary of going with the vibrant since it's all touch screen.

Archived