• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charleston and HHI trip

Epistaxis

A big thanks to everyone that gave me help with last week's trip.

We had a GREAT time.

Didn't know you needed a valid Ohio DL to visit HHI. :D

Food was great. I LOVE Chucktown. What a great city with some nice restaurants. Kids loved the aquarium.

Also didn't know General Lee haunts the hotel we stayed in. Sadly, he didn't make and appearance for me, which was disappointing since I had a couple questions....

Yep.

We used one of the sitting rooms as our "decompress before bed" area, and she happened to be giving her schpiel one evening while we were sittin'.

Glad we didn't pay for a ghost tour, since I think Matt would have lasted about 5 minutes before he started throwing stuff.

According to the dingbat, it was that AND related to the submarine sinkage with his best bud at the helm.

"Lots of bad things happened to the General here".

Yeah, um, I'm thinking the stealing of his estate at Arlington might have been a bummer too, but who am I to quibble with the crazy cat lady/ghostwhisperer?

I was in Charleston yesterday on our way back from the beach, and almost every restaurant y'all had listed in Epi's other thread was closed on Sunday mornings. I read the menu for SNOB and was all set to go in, and the door was locked.

:(

Dude, Charleston doesn't wake up til 10 on Sundays.

You didn't go into Poogan's Porch for a Sunday Brunch? Most of the restaurants are closed in the morning getting set up for dem Sunday Bruncherizations.

Archived