• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TC question

like the past 4 yrs. i haven't been able 2 go to tc, and i wanted 2 know if any of ya'll that r there or we're there somtime this year can tell if eric norwood has a chance at starting...i don't c y he shouldn't he's nfl material

come on, norwood..connor..beason that's a squad

The past four years, I have not been able to attend training camp. I wanted to know if any of you that are able to attend can tell me if Eric Norwood has a chance to start. I don't see why he shouldn't, as he is NFL material.

Come on, Norwood, Connor, and Beason, that's a squad.

The past four years, I have not been able to attend training camp. I wanted to know if any of you that are able to attend can tell me if Eric Norwood has a chance to start. I don't see why he shouldn't, as he is NFL material.

Ahh, generation teXt.

Come on: Norwood, Connor and Beason? That's a squad.

Thanks man!

Archived