• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jangler

Another good show. Bill is dead, and Jack has been framed. And the Pres. daughter is a stupid bitch that didn't learn anything..

Bad show. Did you not watch the first 4 seasons? Jack has been framed like 500 times. It gets old. Show is still entertaining enough, but no where on the level as it was. Too much soap opera crap, to many rehashed plot lines, too many superiors hating Jack and getting in the way, gah. I hate it cause the first 4 seasons was TV GOLD.

Bad show. Did you not watch the first 4 seasons? Jack has been framed like 500 times. It gets old. Show is still entertaining enough, but no where on the level as it was. Too much soap opera crap, to many rehashed plot lines, too many superiors hating Jack and getting in the way, gah. I hate it cause the first 4 seasons was TV GOLD.

well good news for you then, because it seems like it is getting closer and closer to the end of the show......The movie is rumored to be 2010 which will be the last "season" of Jack Bauer and 24

well good news for you then, because it seems like it is getting closer and closer to the end of the show......The movie is rumored to be 2010 which will be the last "season" of Jack Bauer and 24

I love the Bauer character still. I really think they should consider either:

A) Doing a prequel season next year, maybe when Jack leads a special op mission or something like that, completely different, but still with Bauer.

B) Turn Jack against the government, make him to be the bad guy, and let him win somehow. They got it coming to them.

I love the Bauer character still. I really think they should consider either:

A) Doing a prequel season next year, maybe when Jack leads a special op mission or something like that, completely different, but still with Bauer.

B) Turn Jack against the government, make him to be the bad guy, and let him win somehow. They got it coming to them.

Actually the movie from what I have read is supposed to be like Jack's last mission and he gets to thinking about how it all got to this point, so it is kinda like a prequel through memory.......but I have also read other rumors of how the movie will be

When it comes to this kind of story, there is only so much you can do. Life is redundant, so why wouldn't a show?

If they plan on a movie, will they do a season to lead into the movie? If not, what do you name the movie. 1:48??

they completely turned up a notch with this episode.......I am in the same boat as X-Clown, I really liked Bill and was pissed when they took him off being one of the main characters now I am really pissed the killed him off, and I was wondering the same thing were he and Hayes just living together or did they get married?

Oh and the ship has weapons on it, which would make more since then just diamonds. :idea:

Lots of anger about this one...whatever happened to him being married to Karen Hayes?

Another good show. Bill is dead, and Jack has been framed. And the Pres. daughter is a stupid bitch that didn't learn anything..

Finally got around to watching this off the DVR... OK episode, I too dislike the fact that they killed of Bill, but is he really dead? I mean Tony was dead too right?

I also agree that they need to stop with the plot line re-use, but it's still a good show. The pres. daughter is stupid, but she's hot, so it's all good.

Archived