• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jangler

who does everyone think the highest up corrupt person is? i have a

I would think it has to be him, he's always a bad guy.

Obviously Jon Voight is the highest on the totem poll though. I was pretty sure that Tom Lennox guy would be back, maybe that's how he ends up coming back is this guy is busted and fired/arrested (her adviser).

who does everyone think the highest up corrupt person is? i have a feeling it may be the president's advisor, but I am usually wrong.

The Chief of Staff? Ethan whatever his last name is. I believe thats who he is, but he does always play a bad guy, so that he might be too obvious. But it probably is him.

i work for a nuclear energy company, and I can't imagine a meltdown causing 18,000 deaths in today's world. the containment that is around the actual reactor is thick stuff, and the NRC is strict about maintaining and inspecting all that is involved with it. precautions are in place so that incidents like ones with 3 mile isle shouldn't ever happen again. i don't know everything, but it seems like another big stretch for the show.

the thing that is really messed up is how those guys could capture one guy to make a device to control Air traffic control or whatever. that thing is probably made by like 30 people, and all 30 would be needed to take control, not just 1 of em

you do realize it's just a TV show? :eek: :P

Archived