• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hope Fox and Hurney watched Hard Knox tonight

PantherBob

God I love this man! No wonder the panthers have been so inconsistent. They are too afraid to want to be good. They only wanna fly under the radar when no one expects anything then hide like pussies when expectations are high. Martty Hurneys interview on WFNZ last week just made me sick to my stomach. "we dont want to be an organization that gets attention. We want to fly under the radar blah blah blah blah". F#CK that! This team needs a leader like Rex Ryan that isnt afraid of high expectations. One that isnt afraid of national attention. One that will wash away the p#ssy mindset that John Fox and Marty Hurney have poisoned this team with. Lets keep our fingers crossed that we can find the next Rex Ryan next year after Fox is gone.

So you want our best defensive player to hold out on their contract. Jon Beason ask for more money now!! Then we will get attention!!!

So you want our best defensive player to hold out on their contract. Jon Beason ask for more money now!! Then we will get attention!!!

And your point? That makes Rex Ryan a bad coach because a player is holding out? You do realize Beason already held out once right? Who's to say he wont do it again? Come back to me with a real argument this time...

And your point? That makes Rex Ryan a bad coach because a player is holding out? You do realize Beason already held out once right? Who's to say he wont do it again? Come back to me with a real argument this time...

Not arguing with you..just trying to understand your logic. What good is there in having all the national spotlight.

Not arguing with you..just trying to understand your logic. What good is there in having all the national spotlight.

Its not about the national spotlight. everytime the panthers are expected to do anything they fail miserably. For whatever reason they are too afraid of having high expectations. They have always been afraid of prosperity under John Fox which is why they will never win a super bowl under him.

I neg-rep PantherBob so often, that when I went to to do it this time, it wouldn't let me.

This guy's a retard.

"If we had an a loud mouthed annoying coach, we'd be 1337 fo sho!!!"

Oh, and learn some proper typing etiquette you idiot.

Reading your posts is like trying to comprehend a 14 year old's ghetto talk.

Archived