• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Bend don't break" defense is such bullshit...

John Fox

It doesn't work, look at Baltimore, Philly, Pittsburgh (don't know about arizona, didn't see much after i turned it off at halftime). They have BALLHAWKING defenses and do not allow anything that resembles bending, that is simply unacceptable to them. Yet, ONE IS AT LEAST GOING TO SB 43. I understand that giving up yards > giving up points, but with this style defense, they may as well put the ball in the redzone.

It's getting so hard to be a Panther fan. I am truly jealous of Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Tennessee, or f*ck, even the 49ers (now that Singletary took over). They don't stand for this soft zone bullsh*t.

P.S:I'd like to change my name as well, Zod and/or other mods, you can be free to choose any name you want.

It doesn't work, look at Baltimore, Philly, Pittsburgh (don't know about arizona, didn't see much after i turned it off at halftime). They have BALLHAWKING defenses and do not allow anything that resembles bending, that is simply unacceptable to them. Yet, ONE IS AT LEAST GOING TO SB 43. I understand that giving up yards > giving up points, but with this style defense, they may as well put the ball in the redzone.

It's getting so hard to be a Panther fan. I am truly jealous of Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Tennessee, or f*ck, even the 49ers (now that Singletary took over). They don't stand for this soft zone bullsh*t.

P.S:I'd like to change my name as well, Zod and/or other mods, you can be free to choose any name you want.

May I suggest "Choker" as your new name......that way you can keep the same picture. LOL

I'm gone until the draft, Jake gets sh*t canned, or maybe even till preseason. It was fun, but the 08 panthers were one of the most disappointing panthers teams I can remember. I'm gonna take a break from football, i definitely won't watch tomorrow.

this board will be dead soon, so I'll see you all later.

Didn't you say you were leaving? Make up your mind

well it is your damn scheme coach.... maybe you need to get kicked in the nuts for your conservative philosophy.

Anyone remember the Texans game last year? How similar was the Cardinals game to that? Andre Johnson just torched us again and again as he consistently found the holes in our zones. Let's face facts elite Wrs find the holes in zones. That is why they are elite. The only way to deal with Fitz is to man up on him, safety over the top and another guy floating around on the passing lane. Much like they did to Smith.

Archived