• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cop gets attacked.

Hugor Hill

Kinda funny how they act like the cop was in danger for 3 hours while some 60 year old walks up in street clothes and catches all the bee's.

I never read that the cop got stung, so I definitely wouldn't call it an attack. Most of the hives that travel are usually pretty docile.

Reminds me a story of a friend of mine going through a license check late one evening with two hives of mean bees inside their Chevy Blazer. They were wearing suits and telling to cops to stay away and let them pass, but this one didn't listen until he got zapped in the forehead by one that flew out the window. Then all the cops went diving for their cars and waved them through. LOL

my dad is a retired DMV Inspector, when he worked at the weigh station long ago, he said these types of incidents happened very often, usually leading them to play pranks on each other and other people. He said one time a truck carrying bees came thru the station and some bees stayed around. The next truck came thru and they made him stay on the scale until they saw the guy swatting at bees in his cab. lol.

Archived