• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Celebrity Roast IV: Jase

The Saltman

Jase works for an office manager who sends him on errands, such as dry cleaning, notepads, and crate shipments occasionally. One day, Jase's boss tells him to go down to the pier and pick up a few packages for him and gives him the pier number. When he gets back, the boss sees four sweaty guys, but no package. So, he asks him where the hell is his shipment.

Jase looks at him and goes, "Right here... right in front of you. I picked em out myself!"

Jase's boss replies, "I said to get some clocks you idiot!! CLOCKS!!"

Ohhhhhh.....

Let me tell y'all about this homeboy, Jase. This homeboy used to act like he was some homeboy from homeboy land. You know, where homeboys act like homeboys cuz that's what homeboys do. This homeboy took it to the level of homeboydom that other homeboys was like, "Homeboy, daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!" Yeah, homeboy like that. He was all homeboy-humping on this other homeboy and the one homeboy thought it was all good homeboy stuff until he saw this homeboy had popped some serious homeboy wood. Epic homeboy wood. Busted homeboy's zipper wood!! That's what this homeboy is playing with and that's the court he's playing in. Other homeboys beware!!!

Archived