• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Home Depot Death Match

Jbro

Can't it be lowe's? I like Kobalt tools better.
Lifetime warranty, bitches.

I am doing some drywall work and "had" to buy a new drywall saw...that poo looks like it came out of a 70s slasher movie. Awe. Some.

#2: A Gatorade, cuz killing you is sweaty business.

#3: The rental truck so I can drive over your corpses as I leave.

Green paint

Brown paint

Black paint

Paint myself camouflage so no one would see me. When the last guy is standing, I sneak up behind him ninja style and break his neck.

Would Orange paint not work better to be camouflaged in a Home Depot? It seems like anytime I go there I can never find them in those orange vests walking around.

Would Orange paint not work better to be camouflaged in a Home Depot? It seems like anytime I go there I can never find them in those orange vests walking around.

really? at my home depot they are all about 500 pounds so they are impossible to miss....or walk around in the aisle!!!

air pressure nail guns as a back up. there are enough chemicals in that joint to bring a small town to it's collective knees.

use the forklift to escape after you have dumped your chems and fought off any stragglers with nail guns

If you know of a Paslode that comes with those awesome black tipped nails already included in the kit, lemme know.

Srsly. That's what I want for my birthday.

screw it...I'm going the quick way....give me a lighter and a chunk of string.

I'm using the string as a fuse, which I will light with the lighter in the chemical section and walking out the front door before it blows up!

Archived