• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Things House saw.

House

Steve Smith eats sunflower seeds like Rambo shoots National Gaurdsmen.

Chris Gamble was worth every penny that we paid him last year.

Dan Connor is a pretty damn good MLB. I wouldn't go so far as to say that Connor/Beason is as good as Beason/Davis, but I don't think that the fall off is as far as some would like to believe.

Godfrey turned on the light switch. He looked like a football player tonight, dude bulked up too.

The most "maligned" DE, Charles Johnson, finally got some fan notice tonight with his sack. I have thought that Johnson has played exceptionally well all 3 games. He may not be as flashy as Hardy or Brown but he is VERY technically sound.

Baker is a hell of a punter. I know that he out kicks his coverage at times but he consistently knocks it inside the 10.

Trent Guy looked decent, at least he can catch a punt so that is like +10 over Armanti.

Matt Moore is going to throw a couple of INTs on deep balls this year because unless your name is Dwayne Jarrett he underthrows the deep throws consistently. Probably gonna be a problem.

The invisible monkey Dodge commercial is classic.

Archived