• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For all the people that say Smitty makes Delhomme

panthers1789

Or learn to not lock on to Smitty so much.

How does this in anyway involve Smith? Is he going to practice with Jake at not throwing him the ball? If this was what you meant, then say it originally. The original wording blaming Smith for Jake's ineptitude is one of the most retarded posts defending Jake I've ever seen.

Surely you can understand the faulty logic in your statement. Forcing a ball somewhere it should not be is always the quarterback’s fault. You can’t blame Steve Smith just because he is so good he makes Jake throw to him.

That would be like me blaming delicious reuben sandwiches for my weight problem. They are so tasty they made me eat them!

(I don’t like reubens nor do I have a weight problem, but I think you catch my drift.)

Well the law agreed with the dumb person who sued mcdonalds about their weight problem lol I think it's hilarious.

For the record the premises in this thread don't add up to the conclusion. This is a poor argument.

The fact that Smitty can still look at Jake and not want to punch him in the face after Saturday's performance... is one of the FEW reasons why I think we ought to keep him! Smitty's two cents go a long way in my mind... and he has since stuck up for Jake!!! Call him crazy... uhh

Smitty makes this team.... The sad part is Ryan Leaf would look like a superstar with Smitty on his team!! Who can't win with a guy who literally goes after the ball, rather than wait for the ball to come to him.

When you throw the ball up in the air and count on somebody else to make a play for you and not you --- don't be shocked when you almost set an NFL playoff record for interceptions.

Archived