• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One more tailgate???

AKPantherFan

It's one thing to get a logo at the 35 yard line. It's quite another to get someone fired.

Have you thought about this possibly backfiring? Fox getting pissed, and though he HAD entertained thoughts of firing Trgo, he keeps him on just to spite the hell out of everyone. Kind of the "No one is going to tell ME who I'm going to have on staff" deal.

That said... what we having at the tailgate?

It's one thing to get a logo at the 35 yard line. It's quite another to get someone fired.

Have you thought about this possibly backfiring? Fox getting pissed, and though he HAD entertained thoughts of firing Trgo, he keeps him on just to spite the hell out of everyone. Kind of the "No one is going to tell ME who I'm going to have on staff" deal.

Well it's that kind of mind-set that fails Fox in the first place.

His stubbornness fugs the team.

No adjusting, improper planning, thinks too highly of himself and his ways.

I am not thinking about Fox. I am thinking about Richardson and Hurney. Remember the last time the fans got up in arms about a coordinator? Remember what happened? Henning got fired. (remember fox sayin he didnt want to do it) See how great our offense is now (minues Sat :D)

Hurney doesnt like outside pressure. But sometimes the hard thing is the right thing to do, some folks just need help.

Hey,

You have to addmit though, no one thought I could do it.

Never say never man ;)

Cause you NEVER know :D

Archived