• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My hockey season starts Sunday!

lightsout

Since my school doesn't have FSS, I can't catch any Hurricanes games UNLESS I am home. Well, fall break started, so that means I get to catch Sunday's contest at 9 PM with the 'Nucks! So happy. Hurricanes shirt will be on and I will be inebriated while on my couch with the old man! Gonna be kick ass! Just thought I'd share my excitement for some Hurricanes hockey (and I get to be in a good mood, what with the Panthers having a bye week!)

The Hurricanes playing Sunday Night is going to keep me from going completely mental on the bye week. Just ridiculous that our boys don't have a home game until the 27th. If I'm free that night I'll be putting my College ID to use one more time for some cheap tickets.

The Hurricanes playing Sunday Night is going to keep me from going completely mental on the bye week. Just ridiculous that our boys don't have a home game until the 27th. If I'm free that night I'll be putting my College ID to use one more time for some cheap tickets.

My girlfriend and I did the same last year. Plan on doing it again this season, but probably not until December or later. It is so nice having a girlfriend at NCSU (really, the ONLY good part about it though...)

Archived