• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Denver will be my first ever Panthers game...

RockyTopVol

I grew up in Wilson, and have loved the Panthers since day-one. However, I've never made it to Charlotte for a game. I usually blow all of my football money on UT games every year. Anyway, I've got a buddy who is from Denver, and we'll be coming in from Knoxville to see the game this weekend.

I'm just looking for a few tips on where to park and possibly tailgate (not too expensive), and any other gameday tips you all might have. I should be getting into town around 2pm, so...take it from there experts.

My seats aren't too great...they are in section 530, on row 19...but still I can't wait!!

Thanks.

I grew up in Wilson, and have loved the Panthers since day-one. However, I've never made it to Charlotte for a game. I usually blow all of my football money on UT games every year. Anyway, I've got a buddy who is from Denver, and we'll be coming in from Knoxville to see the game this weekend.

I'm just looking for a few tips on where to park and possibly tailgate (not too expensive), and any other gameday tips you all might have. I should be getting into town around 2pm, so...take it from there experts.

My seats aren't too great...they are in section 530, on row 19...but still I can't wait!!

Thanks.

I've sat all over the stadium. There's no bad seats, but upper 500's toward the end zone are the worst of the lot. Still good seats for the price. To park, go into town. There's some good parking decks for less than 20 bucks and an easy walk to the stadium. There is only one tailgate to go to and that is the Huddle. There will be a banner near 3rd street. If you go to Poplar and 3rd, turn east and they are just a couple of tailgaters up the street. There are some excellent people at that party. Good food, good fellowship, Cooter gets a little drunk once in awhile. For that matter so does Zod, Scrum, Liver, Vampi, Cosmo, MPF, well just about everyone. Ha! No it's not that bad. It is a respectful gathering and I would take my grandkids to it. Everyone has fun and gets loud about their Panthers, but will be respectful. Drop a good bill in the Toys for Tots can, as that is the only requirement to tailgate there. The food is free as well as soft drinks. Bring your own alcohol and you're responsible for your actions. I want be able to make the game so hug Zod for me and tell him I said he's a good photographer and reporter. Leave Cosmo, Vampi, Panthergal, well, all the ladies alone because they're mine. Have a good time and enjoy the game.:hurray:

I have sat in the upperdeck and lower deck on both sides and in the 200 section in the endzone, but never in the upper deck in the endzone, but they are right, there really aren't any "bad" seats in the place.

The endzone is good, just different... you can see the plays developing better from there I think.

Thanks.

My first game was the Saints in October. . . We were in section 522, row 28. The view was pretty good -- much better than I'd expected. But climbing all those stairs was something. I was disappointed there was no vendor selling beer up in the seats. So buy a couple beers at a time down in the concession area or alternate trips with someone.

Archived