• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sig and Avatar Request Thread

The Saltman

Carolinator made my "vote" sig image... I can get around in Photoshop pretty good too, but usually reserve my skillz for avatar creation and bewb posting.

So you are good at cropping photos, right?

Saltman... can you use Photoshop? Remember there is a tight election going on... Whoever has the most skills...

So you are good at cropping photos, right?

Saltman... can you use Photoshop? Remember there is a tight election going on... Whoever has the most skills...

Yes, I'm excellent at cropping... see my "following the rules" thread. :D I have other skillz too, just don't utilize them on here too much. I'm probably not as creative as some of these other cats. My boy MCP that posts on here works with me and is a freakin' photoshop genius, esp. with color matching and stuff. Hell, it is what we do for a living.

Yes, I'm excellent at cropping... see my "following the rules" thread. :D I have other skillz too, just don't utilize them on here too much. I'm probably not as creative as some of these other cats. My boy MCP that posts on here works with me and is a freakin' photoshop genius, esp. with color matching and stuff. Hell, it is what we do for a living.

Really? I thought you posted on here for a living. Go figure. :P

naw im not good at photoshop lol...but im good at handjobs..that work?

Oh hell yeah!

Archived