• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok so the top 100 list

They put Jack Lambert above Jack Ham? No sir.

Brady over Marino? No thanks

Favre over Brady or Marino?

Tatum should be on there

So should the Judge

Joe Namath doesn't make my top 500.

Nor does Michael Irvin

Fran Tarkenton should be much higher

Throw Troy Aikman far from this list.

Terry Bradshaw at 50? Really? REALLY?

John Stallworth shoulda been on there.

No Paul Krause? The ALL TIME leader in INTs?

Ray Lewis is too high

Tommy Nobis should be on there.

John Elway is too high. This overrated choke artist did nothing but throw for a lot of yards. Shitty TD/INT shitty completion % and rode Terrell Davis to a SB.

Skip Bayless is an idiot. he just said Irvin is the best receiver of all time

1. Jerry Rice

2. Randy Moss

3. TO

4. Tim Brown

5. Cris Carter

6. Don Hutson

7. Isaac Bruce

8. Torry Holt

9. James Lofton

10. Marvin Harrison

11. Andre Reed

12. Steve Largent

13. Art Monk

14. Don Maynard

15. Hines Ward

16. Fred Biletnikoff

17. John Stallworth

18. Bob Hayes

19. Lance Alworth

20. Bobby Mitchell

EDIT: I didn't put this in order just naming 20 better than Irvin

There. 20 receivers. Yes i hate Michael Irvin.

So you think Michael Irvin is a top 100 player? I can name 20 receivers alone i would take over him. naming 100 players over him is easy.

I do agree with some of what you said including this. But I thought for overall the list was pretty good. Now I'm no historian of football or anything so I am not the best one to judge such things.

Oh. They got a good bit of it right but it's clear the media had some influence over it.

Ya, I was listening to NFL radio on Sirius today and there are some stupid ass people in this world. One guy thought Joe Namath should be in the Top 20s. Once the guys on air busted his chops about how Namath had like 30 more int's than Td's he finally realized what a big fuking idiot he was.

Ya, I was listening to NFL radio on Sirius today and there are some stupid ass people in this world. One guy thought Joe Namath should be in the Top 20s. Once the guys on air busted his chops about how Namath had like 30 more int's than Td's he finally realized what a big fuking idiot he was.

As far as what he meant to the game (and this is coming from a bonafide hater of Namath) he is top 20s easy. As far as a player no.

According to Eisen, NFLN's Warren Sapp was upset that he didn't make the list. His colleague, Michael Irvin, was trying to comfort the perennial Pro Bowl player.

And then Irvin, who came in at No. 92, was told by NFLN producers that he landed on the list behind Chad Ochocinco.

That prompted Irvin to forget all about Sapp and to begin loudly protesting the placement of Ochocinco at a higher spot on the list than Irvin.

Irvin then was told that it was a joke.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/05/irvin-gets-punked-on-his-placement-on-top-100-list/

Archived