• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funny thing I noticed about our Wildcat on Madden 2010

Brokenbad

Anyone like CB blitzes?

One time, I picked Renegade 8 the whole game. (Type of play - Zone Blitz, third? one down in the middle.) I ended up with 10 sacks, and 4 ints. The idiot I was playing against could not figure out how to stop it. I use it about 3-4 times a game now, against Vick I use it and spy him with the lb, and let loose. I'd say its 65/35 effective.

One time, I picked Renegade 8 the whole game. (Type of play - Zone Blitz, third? one down in the middle.) I ended up with 10 sacks, and 4 ints. The idiot I was playing against could not figure out how to stop it. I use it about 3-4 times a game now, against Vick I use it and spy him with the lb, and let loose. I'd say its 65/35 effective.

I will destroy people that run their plays using play type instead of running out of the formation. People who use play type tend to only select from a handful of plays they like, and become easily recognizable on both offense and defense.

Archived