• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The cheesy "What are you thankful for?" thread...

Samuel L. Jackson

So, fess up...

Me personally:

I may be a fatty, but I'm pretty danged healthy... I think I have been to the doctor maybe once all year, and that was because they made me because I hadn't been for a checkup in over 8 months prior... (the whole asthma thing makes them want to see me every six months, but I never go... heh)

I have a beautiful wife and infant son to go home to every day, and even if wifey and I have some drama going on or something, we get over it pretty easily...

I have no debt, and a job that is (hopefully) pretty stable in this tough economy...

I have a great family that is there for me when I need them, and even though I come from a broken home, both my parents are still pretty big factors in my life...

So yeah, I have so much to be thankful for, even though I may not like a lot of the ways the world works...

Hope you all can say the same in some form, and I hope you have a great and safe holiday season...

hmm..i have no job, a fatass mouthy wife, and a spoiled sassy kid. i guess im thankful that someone invented malt liquor and maruchen instant lunch.

but seriously, im full of it. im married to a great woman, my son is pretty squared away. i might not have a job but ill find something. i guess that means im thankful for having reserve funds to allow my little "vacation". its sure better than working for a corrupt sorry sonofa b.

Archived