• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Manningham vs Burleson and 2 of 3 RBs

CarolinaSock

I've got Tolbert, Green-Ellis, and Bradshaw but I'm not sure which 2 to start. Bradshaw would be a no brainer but I'm hearing he's not the starter this week. I'm not sure which WR to go with as Burleson has been pretty good recently but Manningham should get alot of targets. I could also go with all 3 RB and use one in the RB/WR slot and not use either of the WR.

is it a PPR league? if so, you definitely want some WR in the mix.. It's more of a WR year anyhow, so I'm starting WR over most people.. especially in the PPR league..

Tolbert, by far.. Matthews needs to be IRed for the simple fact Tolbert is hands down the best RB on that team and Matthews needs to quit messing with my fantasy points.. ;)

Green-Ellis has been good.. I might start him over Bradshaw, depending on health and matchup..

Burleson had a great game (if you are in a PPR league), but it's little too late to start him.. Manningham should be a good start..

late reply, but my 2 cents..

Archived