• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Impending Zombie attack: What vehicle to use?

Snake

^^Think about it...if they say it's going to snow or theres a remote chance of a hurricane or something Wal Mart is wiped out...imagine if they said there's a Zombie outbreak. Wal Mart is going to constantly be a place people go to.

And I'm 99% sure Zombies can't use torches...or think for that matter.

I beg to differ. Humanz are always trying to pigeonhole us to suit their needs and alleviate fears. In reality, we are many different types with different capabilities. Some are stoopid and some are smart.

Like me, I have computer skills but smell like rotting flesh. Can you imageine how hard it is for me to get laid?

I give you this for proof...

Zombie types

Luckily a Bradley is diesel I think.

Sad for you it is rather slow and VERY LOUD

Everytime you need to refuel you will have Zeds all around you.

Also,

How are you gonna get a Bradly?

What do you mean by tanker ?

Its not as quite as a prius for sure but it makes up for it in ammo and zombie crunch property. It also has smoke grenades to help with confusion. Basically it has enough storage space and ammo to keep the dead that way. Its not terribly slow ether. It goes 41 MPH which is well faster then Zombies can travel. The cool feature is that its gas tank is in the center not at the back so you can just open the hatch and poor while your blasting zombies.

IMO there will be laying around. The army will deploy LAV to stop the hoard not tanks.

By tanker I mean a shipping tanker. Something that will be holding a lot of fuel. I can just clean it out, sail it out to a river basin and use smaller boats for Fishing and savaging.

The Bradley has laminate aluminum type of armor. Not like you are thinking. It is good against RPGs and such but is vulnerable to a slow methodical attack.

LOL its also armed to the teeth. You would not have enough time to methodically attack it. Besides I would just run you over.

Its not as quite as a prius for sure but it makes up for it in ammo and zombie crunch property. It also has smoke grenades to help with confusion. Basically it has enough storage space and ammo to keep the dead that way. Its not terribly slow ether. It goes 41 MPH which is well faster then Zombies can travel. The cool feature is that its gas tank is in the center not at the back so you can just open the hatch and poor while your blasting zombies.

IMO there will be laying around. The army will deploy LAV to stop the hoard not tanks.

By tanker I mean a shipping tanker. Something that will be holding a lot of fuel. I can just clean it out, sail it out to a river basin and use smaller boats for Fishing and savaging.

LOL its also armed to the teeth. You would not have enough time to methodically attack it. Besides I would just run you over.

Depending on the distance you need to travel I COULD understand the Bradly or another LAV. Fuel is still an issue.

Like the shipping container ship idea. I have similar idea's myself in my zombie action plan.

Thats the idea, Ill be a zombie with awesome boots. Capable of jumping into yalls gay tree villages.

Hey I want be in a tree Village. You can eat all the Green bike riders you want. They may throw poo at you though. Just FYI.

Depending on the distance you need to travel I COULD understand the Bradly or another LAV. Fuel is still an issue.

Like the shipping container ship idea. I have similar idea's myself in my zombie action plan.

Yea no vehicle has it all. Its ether speed or armor and both have down falls. My plan is to make it to Charleston asap. Both Navy ship yard and Commercial shipping yard. Plus there is a island fort. Really has it all.

Since we're just talking hypotheticals here what about a Aircraft Carrier?

why not a nuclear reactor one too boot! No fuel cost.

Great if you can find one.

and sail one for that matter. If you can by all means come pick me up in your jet. :yesnod:

Archived