• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tarvaris Jackson

Boltergeist

I honestly don't give a poo what colour the QB is. I can't speak for Skew, but I'd imagine he's the same.

The only qbs ive ever seen u speak glowingly of or covet due to pitential are white. Take how I feel about black qbs and multiply it times 5 and thats how u amd skew feel about white qbs. ur pants must tingle alot.

The only qbs ive ever seen u speak glowingly of or covet due to pitential are white. Take how I feel about black qbs and multiply it times 5 and thats how u amd skew feel about white qbs. ur pants must tingle alot.

So you've seen me talk about Clausen then? Or you've seen me admire Brady or Manning?

I guess in that case you've also seen me tear into Delhomme and Moore. I don't care about skin colour, I care about play on the field.

Originally Posted by Skew

Second post in the game thread and you are playing the race card.

I really thought you could make it a little farther in this thread. My expectations are set to high for you. I need to lower them more.

You're a sad little racist, KT.

By the way, Vick does deserve the NFL MVP so far, but I'm sure you'll ignore that part of the post since, you know, your little racist theories and all.

You are so full of poo Queen Terri. Face it. You will ignore every complement of a black QB by any white person.

You really are sad.

But keep trying to spin other peoples opinions to match your racist views. You really hit a new high in complete failure.

Archived