• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

Sup huddle , Ive been coming on here to stay in touch with the panthers as much as possible , Since im down here in the dirty south miami ,Fl. Yes Iam not a dolphin fan, never have , never will. Direct tv makes it all posible to watch the games on sundays over here. It has been tough , having high hopes in the start after the overhaul of roster moves. I for sure thought Matt was going to atlese win 7 games but it dint happen, Now that were 2 games out. Rumors of the next HC got me excited , even so to stop my madden 11 franchise till the next HC gets named officially. One of the things I like about the Huddle is football talk, I love this site plus is has something for everyone. Like the babes, plus the kittens are super hot babes. Any ways Iam a newbie here guys i know am in for a great time chatting about who mite be the next HC, defense vs Offense. The Draft 2011 1ovr pick.

Favorite panther of all time: QB #7 Steve Beuerlein

Career stats

TD-INT 147-112

Yards 24,046

QB Rating 80.3

Stats at NFL.com

Carolina Panthers (1996-2000) .

I remember that year when he was one of the top QBs , We also had ricky, mush, Patrick Jeffers who broke a leg playing basketball what ever happen to this guy, Lol

Hated to see him leave: #90 our 1st pick in 2002..

Last night Brain praised #90 said that he always get double team all game long.

Best part of this year: Watching John Fox pump his fist as he jog out bank of america shows allot of character in this tough minded guy. He was just getting under my skin with the presses. "It is what it is" "I dont make does decesions ask the front office".

• 2 weeks later...

Just found the site, now that the season is over. WHEW!! Waiting for 2011 or 2012, depending on the owners.

PSL owner for 5 years. Living in the middle of Georgia Bulldog country:ack2:

Take me away TopCats!!

Someone tell the BigCat to open his wallet.

Jeeeehhh wizzz.. 100 posts for a new thread? Have you guys had a lot of spammers or a problem with them?

Yes we have. And the 100 posts helps control it. Sorry bout that. But welcome to you and all other noobs. For a youtube video on FAQ about the Huddle, click the link.

I am a long time reader on the huddle forums and decided to join after a long period of time. I have been a panther fan since 1996 when i started watching football and the panthers were just coming into the league. I am also a WVU fan and am married with a little boy on the way. Go Panthers!!

Archived