• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

That's awesome man.

Yeah pickles was on Oaks Christian. My high schools rival team. Worse memory from high school was losing to Oaks in the playoffs when we were favored.

Bummer.

Lot's of football talent in that area it seems. My girlfriend was good friends with Clay Matthews (still is a little bit) when they went to high school together.

Haha yeah the Matthews family is in Sherman Oaks. My girlfriend is actually working with a girl right now that's dating a dude on the niners and he's best friends with Clay. He took her over to Clay's house one year and he was in his pajamas begging his mom to make him breakfast.

Suuuuch a bad ass.

So yeah I am one of those guys thats been reading the forum for a few months after I figured out our companies filters didnt block this fan site and this fan site only. I dunno if thats a good thing or not so take it as it is but i guess its a complament to the admins and regulars on the site. I am a 360 gamer and a fan of carolina for as long as the teams been in existance. I follow gaming and roosterteeth productions and i cant stand Saints* fans. Also Grammer nazis be warned i will annoy u,

Hi all,

I'm Steve, and I figured it was about time to stop lurking and introduce myself. I've been a Panther fan from the beginning, although I was young at the time. I've been involved with the military in one way or another my whole life, and my family was stationed at Ft Bragg (8 yrs) during the time when both the Panthers and Hurricanes came to be. Although I've moved around a lot, my allegiance has always remained with the Panthers and the Canes (I was in basic training when the canes won the cup). Courtesy of the USAF, I found myself stationed in Oklahoma, where in the last few months I have transitioned back into civilian life and am currently working towards an engineering degree. My wife is still in, so theoretically it's only a matter of time before my family finds itself on the road again. There aren't too many Panthers and Canes fans out here in Oklahoma, and the only other Panther fan I know just moved to Europe. Until I meet another Carolina fan with whom I can yell, scream, cheer, and get strange looks (Hey, a Panthers fan... in Oklahoma?!?!), I'll share my enthusiasm and frustration here instead of at the local Buffalo Wild WIngs.

-Steve

My childhood friend is stationed at Tinker, Drew Morgan. We grew up in NC, he's come down here to Austin several times, I've been meaning to go up there some time.

My childhood friend is stationed at Tinker, Drew Morgan. We grew up in NC, he's come down here to Austin several times, I've been meaning to go up there some time.

Pretty cool. If you come up and feel like catching the game somewhere, shoot me a PM.

I've been in the background just watching the forum pass me by so here I am finally introducing myself. Names John and I am from Hollywood, CA, living in Pasadena next to the Rose Bowl. My profile picture is of my friend Haji Muhammad holding none other than mini Steve Smith while I was deployed in Afghanistan in 2009.

I've been a fan since the inaugural season. Why did I become a Panther fan? I played pop warner as a 10 year old and my first team was the Panthers so it has stuck with me ever since.

I have a feeling i'll be seeing you guys around. I plan on purchasing a home in Charlotte in the next few years so any pointers as to nice neighborhoods would be great. Right before I deployed in 2009, I doled out $4,000 to watch the Eagles whoop our ass on opening day. We got our asses whooped but so what, I had fun.

Needless to say, I have a video coming out when I stop being lazy called "The Adventures of Steve Smith" highlighting his many adventures across the world with random people holding him in different places.

- John

Hey Yall!

I've been reading this forum for quite a while now, and decided that today was the day to officially join. I'm just a simple country girl that was born and lived in Charlotte (Paw Creek to be exact) and now live in Eastern NC. I come from a family that are mainly Panthers fans and have been since the team started. I really only got into football about 6 years ago, when I started dating the man who is now my husband. Why may you ask did it take me so long to get into watching football? Well the answer is this: I am only 20 years old (still only a baby when the Panthers played their first game), and up until that point I was living with a no-football-watching pansy (Mom's ex).

My all time favorite Panther is Steve Smith, because he's a beast if I ever saw one.

Hey Yall!

I've been reading this forum for quite a while now, and decided that today was the day to officially join. I'm just a simple country girl that was born and lived in Charlotte (Paw Creek to be exact) and now live in Eastern NC. I come from a family that are mainly Panthers fans and have been since the team started. I really only got into football about 6 years ago, when I started dating the man who is now my husband. Why may you ask did it take me so long to get into watching football? Well the answer is this: I am only 20 years old (still only a baby when the Panthers played their first game), and up until that point I was living with a no-football-watching pansy (Mom's ex).

My all time favorite Panther is Steve Smith, because he's a beast if I ever saw one.

Watch out for Hawk, he's a pervert... And not a Panthers fan.

Archived