• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

Hello I am not a newb anymore but I just discovered this so hello. I like homo sapien females preferably from age 16 and up but since nowadays some 13 year old look like theyre 18 ill take those too. As far as anything else I will let my posts speak for me... Enjoy.

-The1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to introduce myself and get a post under my belt.  Born and raised in Charlotte and now live just across the border in SC.  I'm a Duke grad and thus already prepared for some smack talk from the UNC/State crowd.  This is an awesome forum (been a lurker for a couple of years), so I finally created an account in anticipation of this season.  End of story.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey yall! My name is Angel, I have known about this page for a while now and finally decided to join. I have always been a Panthers fan, being a Charlotte native and all. I have since moved away to the other side of the state. I figured it was time to join since I do not have very many people to talk football or more specifically Panthers football with (I seem to be in the middle of Redskins country). I constantly have to listen to my team be put down by a bunch of 'Skins fans who wont take me seriously because I am one of the few females they know that has even a remote interest in football.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.  I'm a Vikings fan from Utah.  I've lurked here a bit and figured I'd register.  I follow the panthers to keep track of Utah guys.  Outside of week 6, I hope you guys can get some wins going.  Dissapointing seasons for both teams so far this year.

Hello all, been a Panthers fan from day 1 of course.  Originally from Greensboro, NC aka the G-spot.  UNC grad and currently an ATL native, been here for a few years now.  I hate Dook, NC State, the SEC and of course the Falcons.  Been lurking for a while, figured it's time to join the shenanigans.

Hello everyone my name is Blayden. I'm finally deciding to contribute as a poster on this forum after being a lurker for 10 years. I'm a huge Panthers, Bobcats/Hornets, Hurricanes, and Carolina fan. I enjoy this forum and the discussion that arises, for the most part

Archived