• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clippers owner Donald Sterling heckles Baron Davis during the game

Dpantherman

Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling has taken to heckling Clippers guard Baron Davis during games over his play and conditioning, according to a Yahoo! Sports report.

Sterling's taunts at Davis have included the following, several sources said, according to the report:

• "Why are you in the game?"

• "Why did you take that shot?"

• "You're out of shape!"

"When they make shots, it's great," Sterling said during the Clippers' loss to the Orlando Magic on Sunday, according to the report. "When they don't, we're all disappointed."

Asked to explain further, Sterling shrugged and ended the interview, according to the report.

Sterling has heckled other Clippers players, but he's razzed Davis the worst, according to the report.

"There's nothing I can say," Davis said of Sterling's comments, according to the report. "I have no comment on that. You just get to this point where it's a fight every day. It's a fight. You're fighting unnecessary battles. I'm fighting unnecessary battles.

"It's frustrating because I know and my teammates know I'm capable of getting it done, even dudes on the other team. It's frustrating."

Davis, who has three years and almost $42 million remaining on his contract, has struggled this season. He's averaging 7.4 points per game, has missed 14 of 25 games and had his conditioning questioned earlier this season by Clippers coach Vinny Del *****.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=5915935&campaign=rss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_5915935

seriously???

Archived