• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No, luck is the answer.

The Saltman

I've been through every up and every down with this team and I gotta say that I feel like the football gods may finally be shining on us with the current situation.

As far as trades go, I'd rather get a true franchise elite qb than a pro bowl DT, pro bowl G and a pro bowl CB put together. And that's best case scenario if we traded for three 1's and they all kicked ass. Not to mention that over the course of those three years, by the time your first pick starts to shine he'll probably be a free agent so you wouldn't get all three together anyway.

Just my opinion, but we should not trade this pick to anyone for anything.

I've been through every up and every down with this team and I gotta say that I feel like the football gods may finally be shining on us with the current situation.

As far as trades go, I'd rather get a true franchise elite qb than a pro bowl DT, pro bowl G and a pro bowl CB put together. And that's best case scenario if we traded for three 1's and they all kicked ass. Not to mention that over the course of those three years, by the time your first pick starts to shine he'll probably be a free agent so you wouldn't get all three together anyway.

I agree how many times do you get a chance like this.

I'd agree.

You'd have a hard time putting together a list of three players that could take the place of Peyton Manning. I think Luck will be a similar talent.

Once I have posting privledges, I plan on posting my reasons for drafting cam newton instead of andrew luck. Don't worry, i post on atlantafalcons.com all of the time, so i promise a fact-based post....

Dude. Seriously

Archived