• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes @ Canucks

Ncstatefan

Carolina Hurricanes (25-21-5) Vs. Vancouver Canucks (22-20-8)

10 PM EST FSC

Canes moved into the 8th and final spot of the playoffs with a 2-0 shutout win against Atlanta on Saturday. But with Florida with games in hand, the canes need to win this one with San Jose next in line.

Ward will be in net with the newly returned Luongo will most likely be in for the Canucks.

I'm liking the penalty kill lately and I expect a nice 3-1 win for the Canes.

The Canucks have been looking dreadful as of late....I watched them play Minnesota Saturday night...they were coming into the game on a 9 game home losing streak. The GM Place was a nervous wreck you could tell. They came out really flat in the 1st, went down 2-0. Then turned it around in the 2nd and 3rd forcing OT, but losing in the end. That was a much need 1 point though, it gives them something.

Sundin has been less than impressive since his return (what a chump!) but he'll get into the groove soon enough....

I like the match-up...Canes/Nucks...pretty good game to watch.

I got my Leafs against the surprising FLORIDA Panthers @ 7:30, will watch the Canes game after!!

This is Bull poo! After spending thousands to see the panthers get beaten like a red headed step child, now we have to watch Paul Maurice's B.S. skeem. Lets dump it in and see if we can score. This system sucks ass! The Detroit Red wings tried this lame as scenario for years and could never capture the cup. Once they pulled their head out of their assses they discovered that was a piss poor strategy. Then they won the cup!

Keep dumping the puck you jackasses and watch your ranking fall into the oblivion!

Christ, I feel like I am living in the 80's watching this dumb ass skeem of Maurices's stupidity!!!

The owner really picked a winner there! F'ing Idiot!

"now we have to watch Paul Maurice's B.S. skeem. Lets dump it in and see if we can score. This system sucks ass!"

I totally agree! I was so glad when the Leafs fired that fool...I really could not take it. I honestly think though, that the Canes are going to go with Ron Francis at the end of the year. They didn't sign Maurice for longer than the rest of the year, did they??

"now we have to watch Paul Maurice's B.S. skeem. Lets dump it in and see if we can score. This system sucks ass!"

I totally agree! I was so glad when the Leafs fired that fool...I really could not take it. I honestly think though, that the Canes are going to go with Ron Francis at the end of the year. They didn't sign Maurice for longer than the rest of the year, did they??

No they did not. What is the point in the first place anyways. Put Francis in charge now! Not my first pick, but definitely 10 times better then the current status suck!

Canes lose on a shorthanded goal with around 1:30 left in the game 4-3.

Refs blew this game, the penalty on LaRose was ridiculus.

Mo is fine, he's just a short term coach anyways. And why were you not so fired up about Lavi all those years? He kept the same scheme for his entire tenure and didn't have the players to fill it.

Archived