• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore: I would love to stay in Carolina

The Saltman

But that is My point. Other then some nice games at the end of the 09-10 season. They had no reason in given him anything other then a 1 year deal. It was the best situation for the team. If he played well then they sign him long term after the CBA is resloved. If not then they Pay him 3 million and move another direction. That's why this was a Performance based deal for Matt. Play well get a big contract, play bad well you know.

LOL keep saying that. Maybe someone will believe you.

I understand that you dug yourself in this hole and you aren't giving up but it's not a performance based deal.

Jimmy got a performance based deal. Do you see the difference?

Seriously if you tell me how old you are I will stop giving you a hard time

I understand that you dug yourself in this hole and you aren't giving up but it's not a performance based deal.

Dude do whatever makes you happy. Your a clown you've never played a sport in your life so you nor your opinion matter too me. Stay on the Xbox convincing yourself how great a GM or player you are.:biggrin5::biggrin5:

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps one of the reasons people consistently argue with most things you say, is that you aren't always right but refuse to admit it?

What you don't work for the circus?

Post your credentials and I'll post mine with proof. I'll be waiting.

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps one of the reasons people consistently argue with most things you say, is that you aren't always right but refuse to admit it?

People consistently argue with me? Like KKL and Catsgrowl and you?

Yeah, I'm really worried about that.

You just started wacthing football right??:confused:

THE POINT

Some players can have a bad year and still get a contract. They have built up a good history with that team where the team will usely looked at that bad year as just a glitch and will give that player a new deal. example Jake, JP.

Moore doesn't have that kind of good faith built up.

I will argue that the way he finished 09 he should have been given much more than 7 quarters to help improve a bad offense. He did not have a horrible game vs Giants on opening day, he made 2 horrible decisions in the 2nd half that led to picks in the endzone. He was moving the offense that day.

I got to the same place by reading Turner's bio and looking up his son.

From his Pitt bio (link)

Which would mean Norv's son worked quite a bit with Matt Moore in 2005.

Found the one with Ed Langsdorf too.

There's also a connection via Oregon State head coach Mike Riley. He was head coach of the Chargers from 1999 to 2001. Norv Turner was his offensive coordinator in the final year of that stint. Riley once said Moore was one of the favorite players he's coached in his career.

Not sure if any of that's what you're looking for (seems like you have something more obscure in mind) but like Mav, I've searched enough :lol:

Nice job on the research Mr Scot. Interesting stuff.

I will argue that the way he finished 09 he should have been given much more than 7 quarters to help improve a bad offense. He did not have a horrible game vs Giants on opening day, he made 2 horrible decisions in the 2nd half that led to picks in the endzone. He was moving the offense that day.

He was given more then 7 quarters. This team's problem started in TC and preseason. He didn't do anything then either. He was getting judge then as well.

The end of 09' doesn't amount to Jake delhome taking the team 2 the superbowl. Or Pep having double digit sacks and probowls seasons before having that 2 sack season. That what I mean. Now if Matt did that for the whole 09' season he would have no problem looking for a job after the CBA is done.

Archived