• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Once again, it is time..........

NanceUSMC

Thanks again for the efforts Nance.

I have a problem tho....

There was a problem

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

In....looks like we could use a few more. Still early though. You guys still plannning on doing our ESPN keeper league?

I figure I'll just let the ESPN league die out... There were only a few of us playing last year...

We'll get more for this league, but if we don't get 12 it won't break my heart... I'd rather have 8 that play, than 12 that don't...

I figure I'll just let the ESPN league die out... There were only a few of us playing last year...

We'll get more for this league, but if we don't get 12 it won't break my heart... I'd rather have 8 that play, than 12 that don't...

I agree. I'll see if I can get my son to jump onboard the Yahoo league since we won't have the ESPN one. Thanks for setting it up Nance!

Archived