• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Remember this post!

Hawk

you....trying to steal my rep!

that's a close 2nd to sip stealers....damn I hate sip stealers

Yeah, I never understand that. Is it just the people who get food to go? So they want more drink? I mean, its not like when you sit down, the machine is gonna go away all the sudden and you can never get any drink ever again

Yeah, I never understand that. Is it just the people who get food to go? So they want more drink? I mean, its not like when you sit down, the machine is gonna go away all the sudden and you can never get any drink ever again

But if I don't get it all right now what if it runs out?!

I was more reffering to those wastes on society who steal sips of your drink at the bar etc.

I was more reffering to those wastes on society who steal sips of your drink at the bar etc.

EW DUDE. you let people do that?! People try that?! GROSS!

I let my friends have sips of my drinks but if we are at the bar, everyone usually has their own drink? Something aboot Canada I don't know?

EW DUDE. you let people do that?! People try that?! GROSS!

I let my friends have sips of my drinks but if we are at the bar, everyone usually has their own drink? Something aboot Canada I don't know?

because maybe you are too new here, I'll let this one slide

I hope they die virgins

thank you....I knew you'd understand what the hell I was talking about

Archived