• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players of interest / Offseason Cuts

Mr. Scot

A few updates:

CB Leigh Bodden, Lions: Unlikely if the Panthers are truly sold on Richard Marshall and CJ Wilson - signed by the Patriots

WR Joey Galloway, Buccaneers: Not what he once was - likewise, signed by the Patriots

WR Terrell Owens, Cowboys: Not a chance; don't even think about it - quite famously signed by the Bills

FB Mike Karney, Saints: Here's one that would get my full support; the Saints released Karney to make way for new (arguably more versatile) FB Heath Evans; Karney is a bulldozer, the kind that could definitely pave the way for Williams and Stewart to some more big runs; he's got enough years on him not to make rookie mistakes but young enough (27) to be around a while; if he were tapped as Brad Hoover's successor, I'd be happy - sad to say he signed with the Rams

How about torry holt? with smith, holt, and moos... even jake couldn't mess that up... also i think we should look at jason taylor... peppers is basically gone, we could grab taylor from free agency and use the draft pick we got for peppers on a DB in the draft like alphonso smith, or D.J. Moore, or mike mickens... we could also use our second round pick on a young DE to eventually replace taylor (or peppers)... that is just my thoughts

• 2 weeks later...

Archived