• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So in Episode III...

Darth Biscuit

When Windu and the three other masters confront Sidious, Sidious dispatches the other three masters quickly then duels with Windu for a bit and Windu bests him... is Sidious lettting him win there? Everything I've read about Windu says he was nearly as powerful as Yoda... but I've always wondered about that duel.

Obviously later Sidious is faking his "weakness" after the force lightning in an effort to sway Anakin... but was he faking in the duel or did Windu really beat him?

I think he was actually bested in the duel. I don't think he would purposely ruin himself like that. But when Anakin finally entered I do believe he played it off to get his sympathy. I think Sidious was stronger in the force than Windu but not with the saber.

Now if we want to talk about letting someone win how about Darth Vader laying down to Luke in the ROTJ. That poo was so obvious.

They made Vader way too weak in the film. Maybe it was the technology but it looked to me like he let him win. Luke was supposed to have the same force potential as Anakin before he got barbecued. But there is no way Luke could have gotten that strong in that short amount of time.

Hmm, i think Vader was weak. Its the reason the emperor was looking to replace him with Luke.

The only Jedi who willingly laid down was Ole' Ben.

I don't know I saw something online where officially Vader(before getting f'ked up) was supposed to be at least 2 times stronger than the Emperor(potentially). But after the fight with Obi-Wan and he was put in the suit he was 8/10 the strength of the Emperor.

I always felt like the Emperor wanted to turn Luke for the evil of it and to eliminate the Jedi. Because personally if I was the emperor, given the history of the sith, why the fug would I want to make someone stronger than me my apprentice(if Luke was actually that strong at the time). But he couldn't have been that strong because the Emperor zapped his ass.

I think Sidious foresaw Vader's injuries on Mustafar.

all speculation of course

And i love star wars

Archived