• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte Observer Mock Draft: 1#. Carolina:QB Cam Newton, Auburn

blackcatgrowl

I hate hearing this stuff. Mike Vick was a baller in Atlanta. People act like he was garbage there. He was a 3 time pro bowler and an MVP candidate one year. The one year he struggled was when Jim Mora Jr fugged the entire offense up.

If Cam Newton "sucks" as bad as a perennial pro bowler and sometime MVP candidate we need to draft him like yesterday.

Many people think Cam is already ahead of Mike Vick as a passer also.

Yeah, compared to what we have I'd sign up for some Vick-type Falcons "suckage" right now...

I hate hearing this stuff. Mike Vick was a baller in Atlanta. People act like he was garbage there. He was a 3 time pro bowler and an MVP candidate one year. The one year he struggled was when Jim Mora Jr fugged the entire offense up.

If Cam Newton "sucks" as bad as a perennial pro bowler and sometim e MVP candidate we need to draft him like yesterday.

Many people think Cam is already ahead of Mike Vick as a. passer also.

Exactly

If Cam Newton "sucks" as bad as a perennial pro bowler and sometime MVP candidate we need to draft him like yesterday.

Many people think Cam is already ahead of Mike Vick as a passer also.

So there are football reasons for drafting this guy? Psssh, yeah right! Must be a black nationalist... *go watches Nascar, plays crosswords, votes for Sarah Palin*

stirring the pot FTW

Archived