• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Get Rich!

Hawk

there's a Canadian version to Shark Tank too...Dragon's Den...couple of the same guys. Can't remember which show I was just watching and they had these guys on there with these clips for your laces. You thread your laces through it at whatever tightness you wanted and then instead of tieing, you would just quick clip them. Thought it was a good idea....but I really liked how their plan was to insert a chip in it for future use that you could use instead of a membership card for the gym, as an example. That kind of stuff I think is genious....anything to make things easier for us lazy mofos

i've got one but it won't help you hawk.

If you are in the ILM and want your android rooted and ROMed, i'm your man. I won't pay for your phone if it messes up though.

first you would have to educate me on what the hell ILM is!!!

listening

-PanthaSan gets a medicinal marijuana license (if he doesn't have one already)

-We convince him to grow the approved number of plants with a license (depending on the county he wants to grow in, we can get up to 80, and maybe more)

-I make a trip out to Cali every other week to oversee the operation....and pick up my fair share. I then take that share of LEGALLY grown medicinal marijuana and distribute it out to multiple marijuana users across the US.

-Keep the grow operation equal with everyone around him that's growing and never attract authorities. We also stay under the radar with the state approved laws in order to keep the feds from noticing.

-Disperse the weed so widely that they can never find us in any one place/location...example. One day Im selling to buddies in Texas, the next day I'm in South Dakota doing the same.

-Hire huddlers to help with the cultivation and pruning/clipping of buds and pay them in either weed or monetary equivalent.

profit.....and throw a huge weed party at our new company's expense.

Seems like a great and totally legitimately legal business plan, right?!;)

let me guess... legal in the state, but not federally? I like it.

pretty much!

there's a Canadian version to Shark Tank too...Dragon's Den...couple of the same guys. Can't remember which show I was just watching and they had these guys on there with these clips for your laces. You thread your laces through it at whatever tightness you wanted and then instead of tieing, you would just quick clip them. Thought it was a good idea....but I really liked how their plan was to insert a chip in it for future use that you could use instead of a membership card for the gym, as an example. That kind of stuff I think is genious....anything to make things easier for us lazy mofos

I believe I've seen those.. they kind of strap around their shoes or something? regardless, I think I've seen something similar..

I need to go on that show.. for real.

Make a sticker that will stick to the inside of your toilet. They must be able to withstand flushing and cleaning. These stickers can be ordered to anyones specifications be it their most hated sports team or a picture of an ex. This way they can piss and poo on their most hated object night and day.

Make mine a Cowboys/Tarheel.

No schit I've been talking about this for the past few years with some of my friends except we said they'd just be those plastic filter things you always see in urinals.

Boo, may as well get kids to do the cultivating and make it a true family business

I don't have kids......is there something you are planning for me I should know about :sosp:

Edit: oh, you mean PS's kids....o hell yeah, we could have a whole sweatshop going with his 8 million kids

-PanthaSan gets a medicinal marijuana license (if he doesn't have one already)

-We convince him to grow the approved number of plants with a license (depending on the county he wants to grow in, we can get up to 80, and maybe more)

-I make a trip out to Cali every other week to oversee the operation....and pick up my fair share. I then take that share of LEGALLY grown medicinal marijuana and distribute it out to multiple marijuana users across the US.

-Keep the grow operation equal with everyone around him that's growing and never attract authorities. We also stay under the radar with the state approved laws in order to keep the feds from noticing.

-Disperse the weed so widely that they can never find us in any one place/location...example. One day Im selling to buddies in Texas, the next day I'm in South Dakota doing the same.

-Hire huddlers to help with the cultivation and pruning/clipping of buds and pay them in either weed or monetary equivalent.

profit.....and throw a huge weed party at our new company's expense.

Seems like a great and totally legitimately legal business plan, right?!;)

people are making good money doing this, so yes..

Archived