• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Habs @ Canes

Goosfraba21

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• What if i told you specifically I referenced the games we could have won with Dalton and my question still wasnt answered? He says Dalton wouldnt have survived that many games but the games i referenced were at the very beginning of the season and the middle so Dalton wouldnt have survived the begining of the season? Thats sounds like a pretty big reach and if you tally those games up thats atleast 6-7 wins. Nobody is saying we would have been a top 3 team in the NFC and you wont find any post of someone saying that. But with what Dalton could have given us considering how these games played out and being in a crappy division there would have been more success. It aint crazy to say at all.
    • Darnold looks worse the more he plays. But overall they are same tier. Both can make some big plays. But game to game starting it's eventually going to get bad. Both are good guys and likeable. Bryce Young is likeable too. But in terms of performance the truth and real world results are all that matters in football. In that regard we need to see Bryce Young look significantly better than any of the riff raff we've seen the last few years. For all of our sakes let's hope that happens