• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2011 Masters Thread

Darth Biscuit

I still haven't figured out how Kaymer got to #1... he was like unknown here then BAM he's #1.

Starting with last year's PGA, 4 wins and 2nd in WGC match play pretty much did that. 3 of those wins were on the Euro - so that probably played a part in his stealthiness.

Kaymer's not playing like the top ranked guy @ +5

Stenson just had a nightmare at 4 with an 8

McIlroy can't improve on his -7 and ends there.

I still haven't figured out how Kaymer got to #1... he was like unknown here then BAM he's #1.

Basically his game stinks for the masters and he said up front that its not his best course. TV says he hits a low ball which is not good for Augusta...

Basically his game stinks for the masters and he said up front that its not his best course. TV says he hits a low ball which is not good for Augusta...

Yeah, if you can't draw the ball and putt great, Augusta is tough.

hey...I've got new clubs and everyone knows your first round of the season is the best

Yeah, mine usually is too because you just go out there and hit it and have low expectations...

9 more days and I can finally play BTW.

sweet...it's finally warmed up here and the snow is melting like crazy. It won't be long until the ranges are open I'm sure and then some courses will finally open up. Sucks to have a brand new set of sticks and not be able to hit them at all!!!

Already booked a mountain trip in September...come on up....you'd love it

sweet...it's finally warmed up here and the snow is melting like crazy. It won't be long until the ranges are open I'm sure and then some courses will finally open up. Sucks to have a brand new set of sticks and not be able to hit them at all!!!

Already booked a mountain trip in September...come on up....you'd love it

I wish, mountain golf is the best...

I need to be practicing my putting, I've been chipping a little in the yard and I have about 90% of my swing back, I just can't hit balls until April 15.

Archived