• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McShay has us taking Newton number 1.

Awesomeness!!

I don't see the third round as a value round. the number 1 pick in the 3rd round is almost viewed as a second rounder. I think in the second round you look for players who can help this season. with that said the depth in on the defensive line is said to be the best in this years class. I don't see how we can say a guard is a bigger need or value at the top of the 3rd.

hey micnificent, in your sig, who's that running back running for a long play and then fumbling at the goal line? :biggrinjester:

I have not been involved in any of the Cam discussions. Ill just say this. Whoever we pick, ill be thrilled, but it just seems to me everyone is starting to say Newton to the Panthers. Either this is a ploy by the Panthers to trade down, or we really do want Cam Newton.

The great thing about getting Newton is the potential. He wants to be the best and has all the tools to do so. Does he have the mindset? We shall see.

The bad part is what if his potential isnt realized?

remember when fairley was at the top in everyone's mocks? he's now being talked about for the titans at 8 on path to the draft.

then it was bowers on top.....

we still have 3 whole weeks for everyone to update and change their mocks again. I imagine Gabbert will come back for another meeting... and everyone will have him back on top.

Archived