• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the lamest excuse you have ever heard for a divorce?

Brokenbad

My friend called me one night crying that his wife told him she "needed some space". This was a few years after he forgave her for cheating.

Called me the next night to tell me he got her cell phone bill in the mail - shes been talking with a guy she met at the beach for months (she tried to con him into thinking their daughter was calling a friend) and her "work trips" were to see him - he had no problem giving the bitch space after that.

This is what happens when you let a woman run free. Woman need a master or they will eat of the forbidden fruit..

Just kidding!

my friends brother is getting divorced. its a mutual thing, they both said they felt like roomates, great friends but no spark. My friend thought it was the stupidest reason but if they both aren't happy then whatever

me? 32

oh wow

i thought maybe it was a "wait until the kid is old enough to handle it" kind of thing. but 32 is pretty old

Girls tend to hold grudges and never get over poo. At least that's what I've noticed.

Archived