• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jerry Rice: Accuracy, not race, the issue with Cam Newton

mav1234

I'm worried about the work ethic and how they will handle money for almost any player. If you are already a millionaire, why work hard when you probably won't renegotiate for 4-5 years.

Of course it could be an issue for anyone. But have you heard anyone in the media say "he'll be great as long as he stays motivated after his big pay day" about Gabbert?

I've heard it numerous times about Cam.

I've shown that I have forgotten more about football in my life than you've ever known.

I'm done with you, you are clearly in over your head and have no idea.

LOL, you and your Tivo will show us all what's what huh?

I'm in over my head... lol.... :p

Edit: The Youtube links were for your benefit bro... so you can see examples of what the hell you are talking about.

You look dumber and dumber every time you post that because that's not what was said, but please, be my guest.

Well..... well... your mama looks dumber than a 10-cent ho!

Seriously man. You say he "steaking"... which he clearly wasn't... then try to come back and say it's a curl?!?!

:smilielol5:

Guess what... the defender though he was "Streaking" too, which is why when he turned back to the QB, he was able to make the play!

You're the complete troll man. You make huge claims... say you know this and that... have no evidence for any of it... then change your story when someone calls you on your B.S.

Archived