• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More foreign makes in NASCAR?

Spike

Yeah, the COT pretty much makes it seem like a firm starting ground.. but that car (technically) for a "new brand" wouldn't be anything like their factory tested cars.... thusly they'd be "new" and have the first season to get their (technically) testing in... but, while in a race, I'd gather.

"There's Nothing Stock about a Stock Car, Cole!"

:D

DaysofThunder.jpg

To go along with the foreign cars, the aforementioned Pontiac I would like to see make a comeback. I postulated that it would take a 3rd party buying them out, but with GM's poor run lately, and the downsizing of every brand(including Pontiac), I could see them putting Pontiac back out there themselves to bring more exposure to the company as a whole.

• 2 weeks later...

And that statement right there is why a start up team will suck their first year in competition!!!

This where I need a "Hell Yeah" from Red Wing!

Amanda --- Where are you?!?! :D

There is more adjustablity in these COT's than you would think, but yes not as much as the old Monte Carlo's. :(

and don't let the media fool ya into believing that the teams just need a handfull of cars because of their universal fit from Short Track to Super Speedway ..... We still have at least 14 cars per team! :rolleyes:

:P

HEEEEELLLLLLLYEAAAAH!!!!!

Sorry!!! Been offline in la-la-land for a while! :coolgleamA:

Archived