• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think we are the best team to ever have the #1 pick...

ECUPantherFan

Maybe my blue shades are on too tight, but I honestly think we are the best team to ever draft #1. Our defense was GOOD before we lost some key guys to injuries... even after they went down, we still had a respectable defense.

Offensively, when healthy, we have one of the better OL's in the NFL. We aren't that far removed from having one of the top 3 best OL's. We still have some of those guys, and hopefully Otah can come back and we'll be right back there.

DeAngelo Williams & J stew (throw Goodson in there)...and we have one of the best backfields in the league. Easily.

QB is a GLARING problem, but it sounds like we're going to address this tonight. We don't really know about our WR's because we haven't had a QB to throw to the new guys...

I think last year was a combination of being HORRENDOUSLY unlucky injury-wise, a coaching staff that quit, a team that quit (except for guys like Beason) and a QB who didn't want to listen to his coaches.

I really believe we're in WAYYYY better shape than other teams who have picked #1 in the past. Thoughts?

Archived