• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Playoffs Rd 2: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa

I hate that Phil Jackson is gonna go out like this, but I'm loving that The Lakers are gettin pimp slapped right now!!!

Maybe now they'll stop comparing Kobe to MJ... Jordan would never let his team get swept!!!!

Of course Kobe will be watching the next round from his couch saying that they can still win!LMAO!!!!!

Kobe will never be close to MJ... This proves it!

I hate that Phil Jackson is gonna go out like this, but I'm loving that The Lakers are gettin pimp slapped right now!!!

Maybe now they'll stop comparing Kobe to MJ... Jordan would never let his team get swept!!!!

Of course Kobe will be watching the next round from his couch saying that they can still win!LMAO!!!!!

Kobe will never be close to MJ... This proves it!

Yea.... I'm not a Kobe fan at all, but you got to give the dude respect. That's an unfair comparison because Scottie is a top 50 nba player of all time and would never have disappeared offensively and defensively like Paul is right now.... I don't care how good one player is... No one player has EVER won in the NBA without major contributions from teammates... even MJ.

Archived