• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First time I ever used a coupon at a restaurant

SCP

Your first mistake is your expectations are set to high for a place like Chili's.

WHY? We have tipped 30% and more at Chili's. As I even mentioned in my posts, at a FINE DINING restaurant, we had a waiter forget my margarita. Nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. The prices don't mean anything, it's the SERVER that makes or breaks your dining experience.

WHY? We have tipped 30% and more at Chili's. As I even mentioned in my posts, at a FINE DINING restaurant, we had a waiter forget my margarita. Nobody is perfect and everyone makes mistakes. The prices don't mean anything, it's the SERVER that makes or breaks your dining experience.

Because the quality of food at Chili's is garbage?

I lol that you think Chili's is fine dining, especially since you go out to eat so much.

DAMN.

Lots of money huh?

My husband got a house given to him that he sold from one of his grandma's, money has been given to him from grandparents, one of them was a Dr.

We aren't rich, but we aren't poor.

It also it's what you want to spend your money on. Some people go to games. It's too expensive I find and would rather go out to eat with that money. Some woman go to get their hair done, buy lots of shoes, jewelry, etc., I don't do none of that crap. I haven't gotten my hair cut since probably in the year 2000. I don't buy lottery tickets as some people do. Get what I am saying? What do you spend your money on? We don't smoke for example, no pets, etc.

Chili's, Appleby's, ect. = McDonalds, Wendys, BK with servers.

Because the quality of food at Chili's is garbage?

I lol that you think Chili's is fine dining, especially since you go out to eat so much.

Chili's isn't fine dining, but the service is better than some of the times we have been to fine dining restaurants, for real.

I spend my money on my daughter's future for her education and honestly try to save it. Not saying I dont go out to eat or anything.

Most of my money goes to that, savings and then to just pay bills. But whatever makes you happy.

I don't have kids and hopefully won't be anytime soon. I am on the birth control pill and have been since May of 2002 since we got married.

I want to live for me, not a kid. I may sound selfish with that, but that's the way I feel. I am 34yrs old and don't know if I ever want kids.

I don't have kids and hopefully won't be anytime soon. I am on the birth control pill and have been since May of 2002 since we got married.

I want to live for me, not a kid. I may sound selfish with that, but that's the way I feel. I am 34yrs old and don't know if I ever want kids.

My ex and I use to say..

"Giving birth is a gift from God.

We just exchanged it for the cash."

Feel free to use that.

I honestly never have had bad servers at Chillis.

The food has always been garbage hence the reason I dont go there. Well unless my wife wants a chocolate valcano cake.

That's your opinion. I think their food is delicious, but that's my opinion.

To each is own. Whatever makes you happy.

Thanks. I am much more happier without kids. I love my sleep at night, no being fat for 9months, not being able to drink on the weekends I'd miss for 9months, money I'd rather spend on us on a vacation or a bigger tv, etc.

Archived