• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Serious Sex Question

Darth Biscuit

what about the use of dental dams and condoms during oral? i say no. if you make me feel like i need a barrier to protect myself i'm not going down. probably wouldn't even hit it.

ew. Thats the grossest poo I have ever heard. Please let's not talk about that.

Maybe move on to actual technique... we don't want to give boo a heart attack though.

^^^very possible........but please....don't mind me, continue with your conversation.:lurk5:

the best technique was mentioned i think. forget by who.

move slow from the head down to create build up using hot breath and kissing. don't forget any part including collar bones, stomach, hip bones. more hot breath on lips while squeezing boobs. lightly and slowly lick the bean initially getting faster all the time. use some fingers. penetrate with the tongue. when its all wet start including the perineum and anus.

the best technique was mentioned i think. forget by who.

move slow from the head down to create build up using hot breath and kissing. don't forget any part including collar bones, stomach, hip bones. more hot breath on lips while squeezing boobs. lightly and slowly lick the bean initially getting faster all the time. use some fingers. penetrate with the tongue. when its all wet start including the perineum and anus.

Don't think I could improve much on that... I guess it would depend on the girl. Using fingers to find that spot on the inside seems to work well a lot of times in conjunction with the bean licking...

Archived