• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa

They need to stop shooting 3's and keep doin what they're doin. I don't trust Dallas' gangster!

I called it @ 11:26... Heat were still up by 9... Wow bro... This is officially a series. Miami will have to win game 3... It's a must win for them period. Unbelievable!

I called it @ 11:26... Heat were still up by 9... Wow bro... This is officially a series. Miami will have to win game 3... It's a must win for them period. Unbelievable!

You also said that Dallas didn't have enough to come back. So in a way you didn't call it.

Heat choked tonight. No excuses for how they closed it out at the end. Give Dallas credit, they kept fighting and found a way to get a big win. I still like the Heat in 6, and expect a better overall performance on Sunday night. King and the Heat need their haters more than ever right now. Im confident they wont let them down.

Heat choked tonight. No excuses for how they closed it out at the end. Give Dallas credit, they kept fighting and found a way to get a big win. I still like the Heat in 6, and expect a better overall performance on Sunday night. King and the Heat need their haters more than ever right now. Im confident they wont let them down.

35iduah.jpg

Art thou maddeth?

Archived